Reduce your IT costs and help staff and volunteers collaborate more effectively.
Google Apps for Nonprofit offers your organization the freedom and cost-effectiveness of cloud computing, and the richness of real-time collaboration.
Get the job done with Google Apps for Nonprofit:
- Work better with colleagues through real-time collaboration online
- Store documents in the cloud; 25GB for email; 5GB of storage for Google Drive
- Stay connected from anywhere; securely access data anywhere
- Get things done faster by automating processes
- 24/7 support; no hardware, no updates
- Free version of Google Apps for Nonprofits with fewer than 3,000 users, or a 40% discount ($30/user/year) on Google Apps for Business for organizations which have over 3,000 users.
Reach and engage your supporters through online advertising with AdWords.
Google Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Grants empower nonprofit organizations, through in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com.
With Google Grants, you can:
- Leverage online advertising to reach donors, volunteers and constituents when they’re searching on Google
- Raise awareness by choosing relevant keywords and creating unique ads to highlight your work
- Track online donations, newsletter sign-ups, volunteer registrations and more so you can see what’s working and what’s not
- Promote your organization’s website on Google with in-kind AdWords advertising